Support The Opera Company of Middlebury
Help bring the magic of opera to mid-Vermont !
Ticket sales cover less than 37% of the cost of producing live professional opera. Donations from our individual and business members make it possible for us to bring quality opera productions and events to mid-Vermont. We are grateful for the support of our members, sponsors, donors and the business community. The Opera Company of Middlebury is an independent organization solely responsible for its own fundraising and budget. OCM is a resident company of the Town Hall Theater and receives no financial support from the Theater.
Thank You !
– OCM Board of Directors
OCM is supported in part by an award from the National Endowment for the Arts.
Individual Membership Levels
Director’s Circle: $5,000 per annum for three years
To donate using a credit card or PayPal, click on the “Donate” button below. 2.2% of each donation is taken by PayPal as a transaction fee. So, if you would like the Opera Company to get $100, consider giving $102.20 (or even $1,022.00!).
Or make checks payable to Opera Company of Middlebury, Inc. and mail to:
Opera Company of Middlebury, P.O. Box 803, Middlebury, VT 05753
We regret that OCM is no longer able to provide complimentary tickets to members, due to increasing production costs. Opera Company of Middlebury is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your donation is tax-deductible to fullest extent allowable by law.
NOTE: Many companies have a Matching Gift Program which will increase the impact of donations made by their employees to qualified non-profit organizations. Most often, contributions are matched dollar-for-dollar, but programs can vary. Please contact your Human Resources department to determine if your employer provides this benefit.
Business Membership Levels
Opera Company of Middlebury’s Business Members provide an important source of operating revenue for OCM. Your generosity ensures the production of excellent live opera performances. Benefits for all levels are:
• Year-round exposure – your logo on the program for all Metropolitan Opera: Live in HD broadcasts at Town Hall Theater
• An ad in the June playbill that will be seen by 1,500 persons
• Exposure to an upscale audience that includes visitors, as well as Vermonters from the Rutland through Burlington corridor, on to Montpelier, and beyond
• Your business logo on the OCM website with a link to your website
• Complimentary ticket(s) to a performance
Business Donor ($250-$499)
• A Business Donor will be thanked with a 1/4 page ad in the June playbill and 1 complimentary ticket.
Business Soloist ($500-$999)
• A Business Soloist will be thanked as above, except with a 1/2 page ad in the June playbill and 2 complimentary tickets.
Business Leader ($1,000-$1,499)
• A Business Leader will be thanked as above, with 4 complimentary tickets.
Business Underwriter ($1,500-$2,999)
• A Business Underwriter will be thanked as above (including 4 complimentary tickets), except with a full page ad in the June playbill. A Business Underwriter will be recognized in all publicity and programs.
Elite Business Underwriter ($3,000-$4,999)
• An Elite Business Underwriter will be thanked as above, and will be recognized in all publicity and programs and thanked from the stage, with 6 complimentary tickets.
Premier Business Underwriter ($5,000 and up)
• A Premier Business Underwriter will be recognized as above. A full-page ad will be prominently displayed in the June playbill, with 8 complimentary tickets.
To become a Business Member, or for further information, please email us using the “Sponsorship” tag on our “Write/Call/Email” page, or leave a message at 802-388-7432. Or, you may download our Business Membership Package.
Thank You !